ESCC ORIENTATION REGISTRATION
May 21, 2019 • 9:00 A.M. – 12:00 P.M. (SUMMER ORIENTATION)
June 25, 2019 • 9:00 A.M. – 11:30 A.M.
July 9, 2019 • 1:00 P.M. – 4:30 P.M.
July 23, 2019 • 1:00 P.M. – 4:30 P.M.
August 7, 2019 • 1:00 P.M. – 4:30 P.M.
AAC ORIENTATION REGISTRATION
May 23, 2019 • 9:00 A.M. – 1:00 P.M.
(Summer 2019 term – First day of class May 28th)
Now that you have applied and been accepted to ESCC, it’s time for New Student Orientation! Orientation helps first-time and transfer students with their transition to ESCC. During orientation, students receive valuable information about advising, class registration, parking, student IDs, and campus engagement. At orientation, students are able to map their course to graduation.
At orientation you will do the following:
- Meet with your academic advisor, who will help you register for classes
- Get a class schedule for the upcoming semester
- Learn about academic and campus resources
- Meet with faculty and staff
- Start building relationships with other students
- Learn about ESCC’s traditions
Orientations are held throughout the year for the following semester
NOTE: In order to attend an orientation session, students must first apply to ESCC and have been accepted.
For more information about new student orientation, please contact: