August 4 (virtual session)
August 11 (virtual session)
Dual Enrollment Orientation is all Virtual – August 4th, 5th, and 6th -from 5:00 p.m. – 6:00 p.m. – Google meet invite will be provided to the high schools via the counselor. For questions, please contact Natalie Bradley at (334) 347-2623 Ext. 2340 or email@example.com.
August 5th (Virtual session)
Now that you have applied and been accepted to ESCC, it’s time for New Student Orientation! Orientation helps first-time and transfer students with their transition to ESCC. During orientation, students receive valuable information about advising, class registration, parking, student IDs, and campus engagement. At orientation, students are able to map their course to graduation.
At orientation you will do the following:
- Meet with your academic advisor, who will help you register for classes
- Get a class schedule for the upcoming semester
- Learn about academic and campus resources
- Meet with faculty and staff
- Start building relationships with other students
- Learn about ESCC’s traditions
Orientations are held throughout the year for the following semester
NOTE: In order to attend an orientation session, students must first apply to ESCC and have been accepted.
For more information about new student orientation, please contact: