Ph: (334) 347-2623, ext. 2336
Fax: (334) 347-5569
Thank you for choosing Enterprise State Community College. ESCC has an open-door admissions policy to ensure that every person can attain a college education. To get started you must complete enrollment process listed below. Once you complete that process, you will need to attend an Orientation and meet with your advisor to register for classes. Students needing financial assistance should contact the Financial Aid office to make the admissions process as streamlined and hassle-free as possible for our first-time, transfer, readmission, and transient students.
For admission to courses leading to an associate degree, you must hold a High School Diploma or GED. Students who do not hold a high school diploma or a GED will need to contact the ESCC admissions office for more information.
Our enrollment process is simple and easy. Just complete the following steps:
- Submit an Application – Apply Online or download an admissions application HERE. All students must complete an Residency Form. Then fill it out and submit it in mail, in person or Email.
- Submit a photo ID – You’ll need to provide a notarized copy of an unexpired driver’s license or make a copy of your license in our admissions office. If you don’t have a driver’s license, you’ll need to supply two other forms of ID, one of which must be a photo ID.
- Submit your transcripts – Request official transcripts from your high school and any college(s) you’ve attended and submit them directly to ESCC:
Attention: Records Office
P.O. Box 1300
Enterprise, AL 36331
- Submit an identity verification form – Obtain one of these forms from our admissions office or online then complete and submit it.
- A copy of the student’s scores on the American College Test (ACT) or on the ACCUPLACER test. ACCUPLACER is given free on the ESCC campus. These scores do not determine whether a person is admitted to ESCC, but assist in placement in appropriate courses.
Further admissions requirements may be necessary for certain students.
International students must submit an international student application, official transcripts, an I-20 Form, TOEFL scores, declaration of responsibility statement, proof of insurance, and other relevant forms no later than a month before the semester they are applying for begins.
Previous ESCC students or students who applied but never enrolled must complete a readmission form. These forms are available online or on our campuses.
Students transferring from another college or university will need to submit a general application for admission, as well as official transcripts from their previous college or university.
Students enrolled at other institutions who wish to take courses at ESCC that will transfer back to their home college or university will need to fill out a general admission application and an official transient form from their current college or university, which will ensure the credits earned at ESCC will transfer to the student’s home institution. Please send all transient forms to email@example.com.
Accelerated High School
High school sophomores who have a cumulative “B” average and the permission of their principal may enroll at ESCC as accelerated high school students. These students must meet ESCC entrance requirements and may only enroll in courses whose prerequisites they meet. These students only earn high school credit for their ESCC coursework.
This program allows eligible high school students to earn both college credit and high school credit for courses taken at ESCC. Students must be in 10th, 11th, or 12th grade; have a cumulative unweighted GPA of 2.5 on a 4.0 scale; have written approval of their high school; and be academically, physically, and socially ready.