We're ranked in the Top 10% of Community Colleges Nationwide.*
See why we're the best.
ADMISSION PROCEDURES FOR NEW STUDENTS:
Apply For Admission:
1. Obtain an Application for Admission, or apply online (see above), and fill out an In-state Residency form from the Admissions Office at any Enterprise State Community College location or at wwww.escc.edu.
2. Return the completed Application for Admission and In-state Residency form by mail or bring it to the Admissions Office at any Enterprise State Community College location.
Requirements for All Students Applying for Admission:
1. Comply with identification requirement.
2. Request transcript from appropriate institution(s).
3. Comply with the College's Placement Policy as stated in the 2013-2014 College Catalog and Student Handbook which is available online at www.escc.edu.
4. If you are a first-time college student, apply for orientation and attend the session selected.
*All students are required to have a current car decal. Place it on the back, left-hand corner of your vehicle. Visit the Dean of Students office to get your free parking decal in order to avoid a ticket*