High School Counselors
We know that you play an important role in a student’s life. In an effort to make your job easier, we have listed our entrance requirements. Also, we would love to visit your school. If you would like for a representative from ESCC to visit your students, please contact:
firstname.lastname@example.org or (334)347-2623 Ext. 2336
Counselors for first time freshman (High School Seniors)
For an incoming freshman, the following information is required.
Apply for Admission
1. Obtain an Application for Admission, or apply online, and fill out an In-state Residency form from the Admissions Office at any Enterprise State Community College location or at wwww.escc.edu.
2. Return the completed Application for Admission and In-state Residency form by mail or bring it to the Admissions Office at any Enterprise State Community College location.
Requirements for All Students Applying for Admission
1. Comply with identification requirement.
2. Request transcript from appropriate institution(s).
3. Complete the Identity Verification Form which can be found under Admissions and then forms.
4. Comply with the College’s Placement Policy as stated in the 2015-2016 College Catalog and Student Handbook which is available online at www.escc.edu.
5. If you are a first-time college student, apply for orientation and attend the session selected.
Please mail applications and transcripts to:
Enterprise State Community College
P.O. Box 1300
Enterprise, AL 36331