High School Counselors
We know that you play an important role in a student’s life. In an effort to make your job easier, we have listed our entrance requirements. Also, we would love to visit your school. If you would like for a representative from ESCC to visit your students, please contact:
firstname.lastname@example.org or (334)347-2623 Ext. 2336
Counselors for first time freshman (High School Seniors)
For an incoming freshman, the following information is required:
Apply for Admission
1. Obtain an Application for Admission or apply online, and fill out an In-state Residency form.
2. Return the completed Application for Admission and In-state Residency form by mail or bring it to the Admissions Office at any Enterprise State Community College location.
Requirements for All Students Applying for Admission
1. Comply with identification requirement.
2. Request transcript from appropriate institution(s).
3. Complete the Identity Verification (W-9) Form.
4. Comply with the College’s Placement Policy as stated in the College Catalog and Student Handbook.
5. If you are a first-time college student, apply for orientation and attend the session selected.
Please mail applications and transcripts to:
Enterprise State Community College
P.O. Box 1300
Enterprise, AL 36331