Marketing And Public Relations
About the Office of Public Relations
The ESCC Office of Public Relations works to promote Enterprise State Community College in the community, state, and region. Duties of the office include writing press releases and feature stories about ESCC, handling special events planning and coordination, legislative/governmental affairs, and writing and producing special publications.
Office of Public Relations
600 Plaza Drive / P.O. Box 1300
Enterprise, AL 36331
Phone: (334) 347-2623 ext. 2216
Faculty & Staff Support
The Office of Public Relations assists faculty, staff and student organizations in developing news releases, media advisories and event promotion. Faculty, staff and student leaders should contact the Public Relations staff to coordinate all releases to the media and the public.
Submissions for external release (press releases, media advisories) should be directed to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Guidelines for Submission
Story ideas are welcomed. Please include the basic following information in any submission:
- Basic facts of the story, issue or event (who, what, when, where, why)
- A point of contact for PR staff follow up
- Identify, in left to right order, all people in a photograph
- Correct titles of individuals in stories or photographs, and student names, classification and hometowns
- If for media release, please indicate media outlets requested, or if information is for an individual achievement or recognition, the name of the appropriate media outlet