Science, Technology, Engineering, and Mathematics (STEM) Summer Academy
Enterprise State Community College is a member institution of the Louis Stokes Alliance for Minority Participation (LSAMP) Program funded by the National Science Foundation. As part of the program, we will be conducting a FREE STEM Summer Academy for interested and qualified rising high school juniors and seniors. Attending participants can expect
- hands on lab experiments in chemistry, physics, and biology.
- field trips to local and regional industries that utilize STEM techniques.
- workshops in math, English, computer programming, and time management.
July 22nd – July 26th
Enterprise State Community College Campus
- Rising Junior or Senior who plans to major in a STEM field.
- Must be a member of a historically underrepresented minority in STEM (African American, American Indian, Alaska Native, Native Hawaiian, Native
Pacific Islander, or Hispanic).
- Students who complete the academy will be eligible to apply for future LSAMP
scholarships that are available to a limited number of incoming college
For more information, please email Dr. Tyler Simmons at email@example.com.