ESCC Announces Building Fee Increase
Effective summer 2014, the Building Fee students pay as part of their tuition and fees will increase to $10 per credit hour.
The total cost per credit hour beginning summer 2014 will be $140. This does not include $35 per credit hour fee for Airframe and Powerplant classes at the Alabama Aviation Center.
2014 Homecoming Queen Crowned
Cathy Nguyen, a sophomore biology major from Enterprise, was crowned Homecoming Queen at Enterprise State Community College on Thursday, Feb. 13, 2014.
Students named to the Homecoming Court are Callie Brown, Hannah Gilmore, Porcsha Holmes and Maggie Thompson.
A total of 29 Homecoming Court nominees were voted on by their peers during Homecoming week, and the five students with the most votes were honored as a Homecoming Court member, with the highest-voted girl becoming Queen.
We love our
Enterprise State Community College Resignation
Scholarship for Engineering Majors
University of South Alabama announces it will award 14 scholarships for transfer students majoring in engineering who meet the following criteria:
- minimum GPA 2.75
- completion of Calculus I & II, Chemistry I, Physics I (calculus based)
- financial need, as demonstrated on the Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA)
The application may be found HERE.
The deadline to submit application and additional documentation is April 1.
Applications are now being taken for the ESCCEA scholarship. The scholarship amount is $1350.00 and may be used for tuition or books.
The ESCC Education Association scholarship is open to all ESCC students attending full-time (at least 12 semester hours), regardless of campus, who meet the following criteria:
- Cumulative GPA of 3.0 or better.
- Demonstrated academic achievement, financial need, and service to the college.
- Completion of 24 semester hours at ESCC by the end of Spring 2014 and intent to return Fall 2014 and Spring 2015.
- Submission of a completed scholarship application along with an unofficial transcript.
- Recommendation from at least one ESCCEA member.
The application deadline is Thursday, March 13, 2014.
An application may be found HERE.
They may also be obtained from Mrs. DaNean Pound's office (Enterprise Campus, SN 104) or Mr. Sam Covington's office (Enterprise Campus, TA 126).
ACT NOW Courses
ACT NOW is a series of classes in English, math, and science to help you achieve your best scores in each of the three subject areas on the ACT test.
Money and forms for the April 12 test date are due March 12.